Pact for Impact summit
The Pact for Impact – Summit will be held in Paris on the 10th and 11th of July 2019 at the musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac.
This event will further encourage the involvement of businesses and actors of the Social and Solidarity Economy and the Inclusive Economy in fostering economic, social, and environmental development around the globe.
This two-day event will invite participants to partake in:
- round tables with international delegations and various actors and experts of social and inclusive economy, including sessions that can be attended remotely;
- workshops on different topics, with the aim of drafting a roadmap and a list of commitments;
- meetings between international actors;
- dedicated stands to present inspiring projects
Day 1: Pact for Impact
3 round tables to share a vision on impactful projects around the globe:
- 2030 Agenda: no Sustainable Development Objectives without the Social and Inclusive Economy!
- And what if local was the solution? The Social and Inclusive Economy is all about local.
- Can Impact investing revolutionize the global economy?
Day 2: Join the Pact
5 workshops to motivate governments, partners, and localities to encourage SSE and Inclusive Economy actors:
- Pact for Impact: a global Alliance for Social and Inclusive Economy.
- Which institutional framework for Social and Inclusive Economy?
- Tech for Good, or Goodbye Tech!
- SSE, inclusive business, social business: what alliances can help building tomorrow’s economy?
- Measuring social and environnemental impact : myth or reality?